Pay rates: £26.49 – £52.98 per hour depending on shift times.
Areas we are recruiting in:
- South East London (Lewisham, Lambeth, Sutton and Croydon)
- North London areas (Wandsworth, Harrow, Uxbridge, Enfield)
- East London areas (Bow, Beckton, Barking, Aldgate, Leyton)
- West London (Hounslow, Hayes)
- Surrey (Frimley, Camberley)
EnViva Paediatric Care is a specialist provider of tailored nurse-led care for individuals with disabling conditions. We specialise in delivering complex care in the community, supporting individuals with acute needs to stay healthy, happy and safe in the comfort of their own homes.
Are you caring, hardworking, honest with a passion to make a difference in individuals’ lives?
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurse to work in our Homecare packages providing one to one care to clients living in their own home. You offer the valuable opportunity for someone to remain in the comfort of their own home living as independently as they can. You are a key component in someone meeting their aspirations and goals and offer companionship and support.
Pay rate: £26.49 – £52.98 per hour depending on shift times/day.
Employment type: Flexible hours, ongoing work based on 4 weekly rotas
Shifts patterns: Flexible; Days and Nights, pro rota
- Current Nursing Registration with NMC
- Knowledge/ experience of working with children and/ Young adults
- Creative and able to use own initiative
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Committed, compassionate and caring
- Specialist care skills preferred however full ongoing training is offered
What we offer in return:
- Excellent rates of pay, varying based upon shifts covered
- Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Uncapped Holiday Pay
- Additional work opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Allocated Nurse manager to support ongoing career development
- NMC Revalidation support
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme- Earn up to £150 per referral
EnViva Care is an equal opportunities employer who focuses on providing quality, patient focused, care to meet individuals needs providing a personalized tailored approach to care. We support our staff through personal development and training, encouraging our staff to build upon their existing knowledge and skills, giving each employee the opportunity to grow, develop and progress their career.
Immediate start subject to pre-employment checks. Position subject to enhanced DBS Clearance.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to start your application with us today! Or contact us on 0300 3033 5070 for an informal chat.