The interview process and Pre-Employment checks
The interview and induction process covers 10 steps.
- Complete an initial application or submit your CV.
- We will give you an initial telephone interview. This is our opportunity to get to know you better and see how you present yourself. This is also your opportunity to learn more about us and how we work.
- If you are successful at the initial interview, we will invite you for a face to face interview, you should aim to attend this within 5 working days.
- You will be required to bring with you 2 references from your most recent employer, Right to work in the UK (passport), x2 proofs of address in date within the last 3 months and your full employment history.
- If successful at interview, you will be required to complete our elearning modules in line with “Skills for Care” and mandatory practical training, if you have in date certificates please bring these with you.
- We will book you onto our bespoke induction course and request your 2 references and confirm your full employment history.
- We will also complete a DBS check. Because you will be working with vulnerable children, we need to know that you are safe to work with them.
- Once you have completed all of your pre-employment checks and mandatory training, you will be ready to work and will be allocated to a member of the Care Team. Remember that you are always welcome to call the office and ask questions.
- You are offered your first job.
- You are called, and visited by our team, to provide additional support, to answer any of your questions.
The Recruitment and Training team are always on available for advice within office hours, they will be able to tell you more about the training courses available and answer any questions related to this. We also have advanced courses in tracheostomy, ventilation, seizure management and medication, which will help you in your career progression.