EnViva Paediatric Care is recruiting for Nurses to work in the community to care and support a child enabling her to stay healthy, happy and safe in the comfort of her home.
- Experience of looking after children and/or young adults with complex care needs.
- Airway management including oxygen therapy.
- Gastrostomy Management.
- Nasogastric Management.
- Wound Care.
- Stoma Care.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written English.
- Proof of your right to work in the UK.
- Previous experience of community based health care working.
- Flexible approach to hours – days and nights, several shift time opportunities
- Excellent rates of pay, varying based upon shifts covered.
- Pension scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Full training for the role including free online and face to face training
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Support with NMC Revalidation
- Career portfolio
- Position subject to an enhanced criminal record check (DBS).
If you have any further questions, please contact a member of the EnViva team on 020 7427 2670 or email PaediatricHR@envivacare.com