EnViva Paediatric Care is recruiting for Band 6 Nurses with complex care experience, to work in the community to care and support children and young adults enabling individuals to stay healthy, happy and safe in the comfort of their own homes.
Shift Pattern: Mon, Tuesdays, Fridays (Term Time) 7.30am to 4.30pm
- Active Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN
- Experience of paediatric nursing with babies, children and young adults with complex care needs
- Tracheostomy experience and airway management
- Gastrostomy Management
- Nasogastric Management
- Wound Care
- Stoma Care
- Ventilation Experience
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written English
- Previous experience of community based nursing
- Flexible approach to hours – days and nights, several shift time opportunities
- Excellent rates of pay, varying based upon shifts covered.
- Pension scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Full training for the role including free online and face to face training
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Support with NMC Revalidation
- Career portfolio
Position subject to an enhanced criminal record check (DBS).
If you have any further questions, please contact a member of the EnViva team on 020 7427 2670 or email PaediatricHR@envivacare.com