Pay rates: from £11.23 – £30.56 per hour depending on shift times.
EnViva Paediatric Care is a long-established specialist provider of tailored nurse led care for children and young adults with disabling conditions. We specialize in delivering complex care in the community, supporting individuals with acute needs to stay healthy, happy and safe in the comfort of their own homes.
We are recruiting Healthcare assistants/Support workers with to work in Norfolk, Norwich to care and support children and young adults enabling individuals to stay healthy, happy and safe in the comfort of their own homes.
- Employment type: Flexible hours/Ongoing care packages
- Shifts patterns: Day and Night shifts available
- Pay rates: from £11.23 – £30.56 per hour depending on shift times
- At least 1-year experience of working in Health & Social Care setting with children and/or young adults.
- Commitment to providing outstanding personalized care
- Creative and able to use own initiative
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Caring and respectful nature – passionate about care quality
- Eligibility to work to live and work in the UK
- Specialist care skills preferred however full ongoing training is offered
What we offer in return:
- Excellent rates of pay, varying based upon shifts covered
- Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Uncapped Holiday Pay
- Additional work opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Allocated Registered Nurse to support ongoing career development
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme- Earn up to £150 per referral
EnViva Care is an equal opportunities employer who focuses on providing quality, patient focused, care to meet individuals needs providing a personalized tailored approach to care. We support our staff through personal development and training, encouraging our staff to build upon their existing knowledge and skills, giving each employee the opportunity to grow, develop and progress their career.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to start your application with us today! Or contact us on 020 7427 2660 for an informal chat.