EnViva Paediatric Care is recruiting for experienced Nurses to work in the community to care and support children, enabling them to stay healthy, happy and safe in the comfort of their home.
Please telephone us on: 020 7427 2660 for a chat, further details and to start your application with us today! Visit our website www.envivapaediatric.com for further details and to start your application with us today!
Current packages we are Recruiting for:
|Location: Feltham, Middlesex
Care Needs: Tracheostomy, Ventilation, Stoma Care
Shift Patterns: DAY Shifts; Mon, Tues and Fridays, 07.30-16.30
|Location: Richmond, South West London.
Care Needs: Tracheostomy, Ventilation, Stoma Care.
Shift Pattern: DAY Shifts; Saturdays and Sundays, 09.00-17.00
|Location: Tooting, South London
Care Needs: Congenital hypotonia with bulbar palsy, regular Suction, NBM & gastrostomy feeding.
Required: shifts: DAY Shifts; 10:00-18:00 & 09:00 – 18:00, Flexible availability required.
|Location: Upper Tooting, South London
Care Needs: Astral Ventilation, Tracheostomy &Suctioning, Gastrostomy feeding.
Required: shifts: Days shifts; Monday to Saturdays 09:00-19:00
|Location: Tower Hamlets, East London
Care Needs: Facial Bipap, Gastrostomy feeding, Suctioning.
Shift Pattern: DAY Shifts; Mon to Fridays, Monday to Fri, 12.00-18.00
|Location: Bow, East London
Care Needs: Tracheostomy Care, Oxygen dependent, Gastronomy Feeding.
Shift Pattern: DAY Shifts; Weekdays-3 days a week, 08:00-18:00
- Active Registration with NMC
- Experience of paediatric nursing with babies, children and young adults with complex care needs.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written English
- Flexible approach to hours – days and nights, several shift time opportunities
- Previous experience of community based nursing
- Excellent rates of pay, varying based upon shifts covered.
- Pension scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Full training for the role including free online and face to face training
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Support with NMC Revalidation
- Career portfolio