Responsible to: Director of Care
Location: South West London (Richmond, Hounslow, Wandsworth and surroundings).
Company: Enviva Paediatric Care
Contract type: Permanent position
Job type: Full time
EnViva Paediatric Care is a long-established and rapidly growing home care provider. We specialise in delivering complex care to adults, children, and young people in the comfort of their own home and community. Our passion is in providing high quality care that is personalised to our Clients enabling them to reach their full potential. We choose our Health Care Assistants and Nurses for their values and provide them with ongoing support and career development.
You must be qualified Registered Nurse and hold current NMC registration. You will be passionate and possess a can-do attitude, with desire to go above and beyond what is needed to support our fast-paced start up branch of the Business. You will be expected to utilise skills and experience to meet high delivery of care to clients with complex health needs across South West London South West London (Richmond, Hounslow, Wandsworth and surroundings).
- To plan and manage community nursing and care services for a given area ensuring services are provided to an excellent standard and delivered in a way that encourages the involvement of clients (service users and their families) to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
- To inspire and motivate staff team to deliver high quality client-focused services while developing team members’ skills and capacity to meet clients’ needs and creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Delivery of the company’s nursing and care services to allocated group of clients
- Delivery of personalised client-centred outcomes, carrying out care assessments and preparing care plans.
- Working with client (including parents, service commissioners, health and local authority managers) to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Motivate and manage own nursing/care team, embedding the company’s values and behaviours and a culture of ‘pride’ in their work.
- Set and monitor client and family centred outcomes.
- Represent clients and the company at multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Interview, train, competency-check field-based Health Care assistants and Registered Nurses.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, mandatory and contractual requirements.
- Have an all-round knowledge of physical, mental and learning disabilities including development delay, as well as safeguarding procedures.
- Manage and support field-based Carers through regular supervisions and appraisals.
- Report monthly against targets and standards; put in place action plans for service improvements that have a positive impact on clients, service quality and business development.
- Help promote the company by working strategically towards business development goals
- Have a strong commitment to quality standards to ensure compliance to statutory, mandatory and contractual requirements.
Desired candidate should demonstrate:
- Extensive experiences of working as a Registered Nurse with Children and/or young adult experiences.
- Complex Community Nursing /Intensive Care Unit experiences
- Management and proven leadership skills.
- Be Creative and energetic, with can do attitude.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and respond quickly to changing priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- Supportive management style that can bring out the best in others.
- Confident, with a result driven approach.
In return we offer:
- A supportive working environment guided by the Head of Complex Care, whilst working closely with other Nurse Managers, HR team and Complex Care administrator to manage the Home Care Packages.
- Flexible working hours; Work will be office and field based; some evening and occasional weekend working will be required.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills, with additional bonus opportunities and travel allowance.
- Continuous Learning and Development opportunities, including NMC Revalidation support.
- 25 Days Annual Leave and statutory Bank.
- Pension scheme after qualifying period.
Enviva Care is an equal opportunities employer who support our staff through personal development and training, giving each employee the opportunity to grow, develop and progress their career. Contact Lynda Horsman on 07507 557 517 for an informal chat.