Are you caring, hardworking, honest with a passion to make a difference in individuals’ lives?
- You must be qualified Registered Nurse and hold current NMC registration, with proven management experiences.
- You will be passionate and possess a can-do attitude, with desire to go above and beyond what is needed to support our fast-paced Business.
- You will be expected to utilise skills and experience to manage complex care packages across South East London.
About the role:
- To plan and manage community nursing and care services for a given area ensuring services are provided to an excellent standard and delivered in a way that encourages the involvement of clients (service users and their families) to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
- To inspire and motivate staff team to deliver high quality client-focused services while developing team members’ skills and capacity to meet clients’ needs and creating a culture of continuous improvement
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0300 303 3507 to start your application with us.
EnViva specialise in providing Complex care for Adults and Children. We believe that for many individuals managed care in the home is the best choice, enabling them to stay at home maintaining their independence whilst receiving flexible, personalised care and support when required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and support our staff through personal development and training, giving each employee the opportunity to grow, develop and progress their career.