EnViva Paediatric Care is recruiting for Band 6 Nurses with complex care experience, to work in the community to care and support children and young adults enabling individuals to stay healthy, happy and safe in the comfort of their own homes
Shift Pattern : Saturdays and Sundays 9am to 5pm
- Active Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN
- Experience of paediatric nursing with babies, children and young adults with complex care needs
- Tracheostomy experience and airway management
- Gastrostomy Management
- Nasogastric Management
- Wound Care
- Stoma Care
- Ventilation Experience
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written English
- Previous experience of community based nursing
- Flexible approach to hours – days and nights, several shift time opportunities
We provide free online and face to face training including being able to support you with your Revalidation. Successful applicants can look forward to developing their career and all round knowledge as Nurses with EnViva, with peer support, holiday pay and would be subject to an enhanced criminal record check (DBS).
Please telephone us on: 020 7427 2660 for a chat, further details and to start your application today!