Job title: Compliance Officer
Location: Angel, Islington. EC1V 2PT
Reporting into: HR & Compliance Manager
EnViva Paediatric Care is a long-established and rapidly growing home care provider. We specialise in delivering complex care to adults, children, and young people in the comfort of their own home and community. Our passion is in providing high quality care that is personalised to our Clients enabling them to reach their full potential. We select our Carers and Nurses for their values and provide them with ongoing support and career development.
We are looking for a highly dedicated and motivated individual who can plan, organise and prioritise effectively , with ability to work independently as well as work as part of a team to fulfil our quality and compliance processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to be a part of our rapidly expanding business. The chosen candidate will be working for a friendly, focused and successful business who values its employees.
- Maintain a flexible, responsive staffing operation that meets the needs of the company and its customers.
- Ensure continuous staff compliance checks are maintained in line with Quality assurance guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Provide detailed compliance advice and guidance to all employees and colleagues to ensure smooth running of compliance processes.
- Maintain and audit employees’ files strictly in accordance with procedures, ensuring documentation within is always valid and up to date.
- Maintain timely and efficient communication with employees and care department regarding mandatory requirements.
- Provide a timely and proactive response to all enquiries, forwarding to relevant colleagues as appropriate.
- Maximise IT system usage to facilitate compliance and ensure information can be traced and accessed by others.
- Ensure all administrative elements of compliance process are adhered to in line with Company standards.
- Be responsible for the safeguarding of employee personal and confidential data whilst complying to data protection regulations.
- Responsibility for answering incoming calls efficiently – presenting a professional and business-like manner at all times.
- Contribute to the implementation of quality assurance goals and work to meet and exceed them.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures.
Supporting the Recruitment team to ensure;
- Safe recruitment practices are adhered to.
- Provide support with new starter clearance; obtaining satisfactory reference checks, enhanced disclosure and barring checks, exploring gaps in employment history and other compliance requirements.
- Scrutinise and obtain candidates’ documentation including photo ID, right to work evidence, training qualification certificates, professional registration details, work history, health and immunisation status, numeracy and language proficiency, in strict accordance with regulatory and contractual requirement
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time by the Management
The post-holder should:
- Contribute to the general efficiency and smooth running of the office by being flexible, proactive and positive.
- Provide regular reports and statistics, as and when required.
- Maintain an effective, productive working relationship with employees, customers, managers and colleagues; participate in meetings.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the line Manager from time to time.
- Follow all company health and safety, security, safeguarding and lone worker procedures.
- Maintain a full understanding of company policies and procedures contained within the Staff Handbook and department policies and procedures manual, and of all regulations, legislation, guidelines and codes of practice, and the contractual requirements of customers as they apply to you or your role.
Benefits of working for us
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Flexibility of working hours; between 8am to 6pm.
- Continuous Learning and Development opportunities.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to apply. Alternatively contact us on 0300 303 3508 for an informal chat.
Training and support will be given to the right candidate and they will have the opportunity to progress within the organisation.
EnViva Care is an equal opportunities employer who focuses on providing quality, patient focused, care to meet individuals needs providing a personalised tailored approach to care.