Job title: Care Co-ordinator
Location: Bromley Office
Reporting to: Head of Operations
The Co-ordinating team provide the very best service to our clients which is paramount to our successful business as we continuously focus on growing our reputation as a first-class care provider.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can plan, organize and prioritise effectively with experiences of working in a customer centric environment.
You will have passion and visible drive for exceptional customer service and be competent at finding solutions whilst maintaining team motivation. You will liaise with Clients, Care/Nurse Managers, Carers, Nurses, Operations, Quality Assurance, Recruitment and Compliance.
- Day to day management of allocated customer staffing needs, whilst working closely with the Nurse manager, Head of operation and compliance teams.
- Work in collaboration with the EnViva team to maintain an exceptional standard of ‘Client-first’ customer service
- Ensure effective communication and build robust supportive relationships with field based carers and Nurses to obtain up to date availabilities.
- Ensure allocation and booking of carers to clients based on the client’s preferences and care skills required, in conjunction with the Care Management team.
- Ensure allocation and confirmation of client bookings are scheduled in advance achieving rostering 4 – 6 weeks in advance to provide continuity for both client and carer.
- Responsibility for answering incoming calls efficiently – presenting a professional and business-like manner at all times.
- Liaise with the Compliance department to ensure all active carers and Nurses have undertaken mandatory compliance prior to shift placements.
- Maintain and update carer/client files on People Planner accurately.
- Cover the out-of-hours evening and weekend phone duties as and when required.
- Handle incoming complaints effectively, escalating appropriately and following company policy.
- Be responsible for the safeguarding of staff and client confidential data whilst complying to data protection regulations.
The post-holder should:
- Contribute to the general efficiency and smooth running of the office by being flexible, proactive and positive.
- Provide regular reports and statistics, as and when required.
- Maintain an effective, productive working relationship with employees, customers, managers and colleagues; participate in meetings.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the line Manager from time to time.
- Follow all company health and safety, security, safeguarding and lone worker procedures.
- Maintain a full understanding of company policies and procedures contained within the Staff Handbook and department policies and procedures manual, and of all regulations, legislation, guidelines and codes of practice, and the contractual requirements of customers as they apply to you or your role.
Benefits of working for us
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Flexibility of working hours; between 8am to 6pm.
- Continuous Learning and Development opportunities.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to apply. Alternatively contact us on 0300 303 3508 for an informal chat.
Training and support will be given to the right candidate and they will have the opportunity to progress within the organisation.
EnViva Care is an equal opportunities employer who focuses on providing quality, patient focused, care to meet individuals needs providing a personalised tailored approach to care.