EnViva Paediatric Care understands the desire for independence – we have built our company around making sure people stay healthy, happy and safe in the place they most want to be – their own home.
Our fully qualified and experienced Carers, Support Workers and Nurses are ready all over London and the surrounding counties to see that each of our clients gets the best possible quality of care and the maximum degree of self-determination.
- Our office is regulated by the Care Quality Commission and inspected annually by them and by quality auditors of the NHS
- All staff undergo an annualCRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check and regular training
- The care service is run by a senior nurse and every staff member is personally approved for each client
- Testimonials can be provided.
We specialise in helping people who want companionship throughout the day and night, or professional nursing, as well as personal care. Visits tend to last for 8 to 10 hours at a time. Personal care includes help with:
- Getting up and going to bed
- Washing and dressing
- Hair care and shaving
- Medication assistance (including with specialist equipment)
- Preparing meals that meet nutritional, dietary, religious or cultural requirements, as well as being good to eat!
- Light household duties, such as cleaning and laundry
- Shopping and pension collection
- Driving or accompaniment to appointments, worship and social visits
- Professional liaison with GPs, hospital consultants, etc.
- Nighttime bed-sitting, or sleep-in (there if needed)
- Reading and writing correspondence
- Facilitation of hobbies and interests
The service is tailored to each person’s needs and wishes. Firstly we talk to you, our client, perhaps in consultation with your family and local healthcare professionals, to determine what kind of support you need and what preferences you have for the way we deliver the service. When we see what level of staff you’ll need and the time involved we will provide a quote, along with our terms of business.
If you agree to the service we’ll conduct a risk and care needs assessment at your home and record everything in a ‘Care Plan’. We can then start putting assigning the staff who will come and visit you.
Please give us a call or send a client enquiry form for more information.
We can arrange credit terms with a solicitor, insurer or other intermediary or can set up payments via derict debit, BACS and local authority direct payments.